Tonight's game will be livestreamed. Click the link below!
Starting Friday, October 9th football players will be given the opportunity to give their tickets to 4 individuals they choose. This includes individuals not in their house, grandparents, and students. The tickets that you currently have are your tickets for the entire season. They will be good for home and away contests.
A few reminders:
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- We will not be providing additional tickets at this time. Each player still has a total allotment of 4.
- Tickets are level specific.
Any questions please let us know.
Please read the following document for Parking, Spectator Guidelines, and other useful information before Friday's game. There are a couple points of emphasis in the document that I would like to point out.
- Gates open at 6:15
- Parking has moved to a different location - please see map in document
- Tickets are $5 and exact change is needed.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SPECTATORS
Each player will be given 2 tickets. These 2 tickets should be kept within the same household. Families must fill out this Google Form to be put on the pass list. If you are not on the list you will not be able to enter the facility.
As we begin our ticket distribution for Friday's game, I wanted to send out a few reminders. Our spectator guidelines were posted to our website and I would encourage you to look these guidelines over. Please take extra time to read the ticket guidelines, and who is able to use the tickets that students are given. I wanted to draw attention to the following:
* " We ask these individuals all live within the same house as the athlete, to help contain community spread." Unfortunately this restriction does include grandparents, and other extended family members. We ask that your tickets be kept in the same house.
* "The only students that will be able to attend will be the siblings of the athletes who are competing. These students will count as 1 of the allotted tickets for that sport." If siblings do attend the athletic events, they are required to sit with the family group that they entered with. There will not be a student section in the bleachers.
* Only VARSITY FOOTBALL tickets will be able to gain entry to the varsity football game. JV1 and JV2 ticket holders will not be permitted to enter.
* There will be no general admission tickets sold at the gate.
* There is a link in the spectator guidelines for our livestreaming through the NFHS Network.
* Masks are highly encouraged, especially when entering/exiting the facility, or using the bathroom.
We are asking parents to pick up their tickets at the high school office starting at 10:00 AM Thursday October 1. The office closes at 4:00 PM daily. If you are unable to pick up your tickets, they will be available at the gate on Friday. Entrance to the field will open at 6:00 pm. To help with spectator flow, we ask that you pick up the tickets ahead of time to relieve congestion, and arrive as your entire party.
The Port Washington-Saukville School District and Port Washington High School appreciates your understanding and observation of these important guidelines. We ask that you observe the guidelines and not put our event workers in any difficult situations.
We appreciate your cooperation during these times!
Port Washington High School
Please visit the Port Washington High School Facebook page for tonight’s game. The YouTube link is not working.
The live stream link to view our game vs New Berlin West on 9/25 is below.