Boys Varsity Swimming
All Swim and Divers must have all required athletic forms turned into the athletic office by the first day of practice (November 12th). Athletes will not be allowed to participate if forms are not submitted
- Physical Evaluation or Alternate Year Physical Card
- Proof of Insurance or insurance waiver
- Informed Consent
- WIAA Rules of Eligibility
- Activity Code Exam – must use the Activity Code posted on the website to complete examination.
- Concussion Agreement
- Athletic Trainer Consent Form
- Participation fee of $85 per each activity prior to 1st competition (Athletes will NOT be permitted to participate in Events or Practice if fee is not submitted prior to the first date of competition.
These forms can be found at:
or in the Athletics office
On Thursday November 8. 6:00 pm in the High School Library we will host our annual Mandatory Parent Player meeting.. Please make sure to attend to receive this seasons information and meet our new Aquatic Center Director and Boys Swim Coach, Mrs. Brittany Roecker.