Girls Varsity Basketball
Practice on Wednesday, November 28th will at 5:30am. There will not be practice after school.
Our player/parent meeting is scheduled for October 30th at 6pm in the high school library. At this time, we will be going over expectations for the season.
All players need to have required athletic forms turned into the athletic office by the first day of practice (November 5th). The Following items need to be turned into the office:
- Physical Evaluation or Alternate Year Physical Card
- Proof of Insurance or insurance waiver
- Informed Consent
- WIAA Rules of Eligibility
- Activity Code Exam – must use the Activity Code posted on the website to complete examination.
- Concussion Agreement
- Athletic Trainer Consent Form
- Participation fee of $85 per each activity prior to 1st competition (Athletes will NOT be permitted to participate in Events or Practice if fee is not submitted prior to the first date of competition.
Fall open gyms have started. The times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:10am-6:50am. There is a skills and drills session on Wednesdays at from 7:15pm-8:15pm.