Girls Varsity Basketball
Over winter break, we will be having practice on 12/23, 12/27, 12/30, and 12/31. The practice time will be from 9am-10:30am.
On Friday, January 3rd, we will be going to Escape 262, which is an escape room in Menomonee Falls for a team building event. It will begin at 4pm. We should arrive back to PWHS around 6pm.
Below is our schedule for our scrimmage on Saturday at Oostburg High School/Middle School
Varsity Bus: 8am
Scrimmage 1: 9am-10am
Scrimmage 2: 11:20am-12:20pm
JV Bus: 11:45
Scrimmage 1: 12:45pm-1:45
Scrimmage 2: 3:15-4:15
1. All athletic forms must be turned into the office to Karry Russell by the first day of practice. Our first day of practice is Monday, November 11th.
2. Our Pre Season Parent meeting is on Tuesday, November 5th in the PWHS library at 6pm.
3. We will have open gym on Tuesday and Thursday until our season begins. Open gym will be from 3pm-4pm at PWHS.
4. Josh Gasser is hosting a basketball camp this Saturday, October 26th at PWHS. The 8th-12th grade time is 11:30am-2:30pm. You sign up in advance at porthoops.com. Walk up registrations will also be accepted.
Beginning on September 9th the schedule will be as follows:
Lifting: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 3pm-4pm
Open Gym: Thursday 3pm-4pm
Beginning on October 29th-November 7th the schedule will be as follows:
Lifting: Monday and Wednesday 3pm-4pm
Open Gym: Tuesday and Thursday 3pm-4pm
Below are our summer opportunities:
Team Camp: June 10th -13th 3:30pm-6:30pm at PWHS
Open Gym: Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-10am
Weight room: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays from 8am-9am
- The weight room time from 8am-9am will be for Girls only. The girls will have the opportunity to work with our schools strength and conditioning coach, Josh Reismer during this time. This time slot runs in conjunction with summer school. You can sign up for this by using the link provided. The class to sign up for is STRENGTH, SPEED, and AGILITY. Summer school is free of charge and attendance is flexible.