Boys Varsity Basketball
The boy's basketball program will be hosting an informational meeting on Thursday November 1st at 6pm. This meeting will take place in the PWHS library. It will be done in about an hour or less. Information will be provided at this meeting pertaining to expectations, try-outs, booster club volunteering, etc. Please plan on your student-athlete attending and at least one parent or guardian. Some of the documents you will need to have done before the season starts are as follows:
- Physical Evaluation or Alternate Year Physical Card
- Proof of Insurance or insurance waiver
- Informed Consent
- WIAA Rules of Eligibility
- Activity Code Exam – must use the Activity Code posted on the website to complete examination.
- Concussion Agreement
- Athletic Trainer Consent Form
- Participation fee of $85 per each activity prior to 1st competition (Athletes will NOT be permitted to participate in Events or Practice if fee is not submitted prior to the first date of competition.
($170 student maximum per year/$340 family maximum per year)
*ALL Forms and athletic related materials have been updated and are available in the HS main office and on the HS Athletics website at: http://
Remaining dates in August for lifting and skills sessions are as follows:
August 22, 24, 27, 29, & 31. Lift at noon. Skills from 1:00-2:15pm.
Once school starts lifting will continue three days per week right after school lets out for the day. We will continue with the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday training.
Open gyms will be hosted on Wednesday nights from 7:15pm to 9:15pm. September 12th will be the first Wednesday going out until October 31st with the exception of Homecoming Week.
Any questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.